Links on Walking Places
Lands End to Cape Wrath
2. Getting out there: Why and how and hopes and fears, preparation.
3. Lands End to Bude: Struggle, food, rhythm.
4. Bude to the Severn Bridge: Supplies parcel logistics, Cow Castle, Mendip Day.
5. The Severn Bridge to Liverpool: A month out, Hergest Ridge, choosing a night spot, getting super-duper organised, Eglwyseg Mountain.
6. Liverpool to Arnside: Headlessness, The walking window, route planning out of Liverpool, landscape, Formby Point and Bowland.
7. Arnside to Carlisle: Being there and getting there, on the menu tonight, Skiddaw, Caldew Valley.
8. Carlisle to Ardrossan: Tai Chi Walking, into Scotland, midge management, Lowther Hills, food, litter rant.
9. Ardrossan to Oban: Ups and downs, destinations, meeting Mark, synchronicity, Arran, Loch Fyn, Oban.
10. Oban to Mallaig: Moorland recipes, stove maintenance, chilly ginger and apricot noodle deluxe, walking backwards, Ardnamurchan, Moidart, in style to Mallaig.
11. Mallaig to Badrallach: Chaffing, more Tai Chi walking, rules for getting lost, loss, Loch Marree, Fisherfield Forest, a hundred days out, six days off.
12. Badrallach to Kinlochbervie: Canoes, stream crossing, food planning to the top, in my prime, micro navigation, Assynt, Ben Stack.
13. Kinlochbervie to Durness: Destination, message in a bottle, the last hillside, Sandwood Bay, Cape Wrath, Durness.
15. Daily Schedule
You can post comments on this journal, in the Walking Places forum here. You do not need to register to post a comment, ask a question or send me a message.
© Copyright Walking Places 2006